For all our 2022 Boarding fees please see below.
All of our rates include VAT,Food, litter, bedding, toys,and insurance but also we will provide
- play sessions
- cuddling lots of love and attention
- twice daily cat room service
- checks to ensure every cat is happy and relaxed
- Three or four cats may share by opening a door or removing a panel between adjacent units
We also have a pen that has an extra large outside area. The cost for this is an extra £5.00 per night, if you would like to add this facility then please ask when booking.
Notice: Please note we are closed from the 25th May 2022 until the 3rd June 2022.
Our rates from the 1st January 2022 are as follows.
- 1 Cat - £11.00 per day (Includes access to web cams)
- 2 Cats (From same family) - £17.00 per day (Includes access to web cams)
- 3 Cats (From same family) - £22.00 per day (Includes access to web cams)
- 4 Cats (From same family) - £27.00 per day (Includes access to web cams)
A deposit of £15.00 per cat is required in advance of any stay, this can be paid online after a booking has been confirmed
Discounts are also available for any cats requiring Long-Term boarding. Less than 3 days boarding is permissible, but the minimum charge is for 3 days boarding.
We currently supply the following food types
Wet food in gravy and jelly with meat or fish flavours : Felix, Whiskas, Sheba and Gourmet
Dry Food in meat or fish flavour: Purina One, Whiskas, Iams, Gocat, James Welbeloved and
Royal Canin Oral* (Subject to availability*)
If your cat requires food that is not listed above or is on a special diet then please provide this when dropping them off.
- Monday - Friday 9.00 - 12.00 and then from 14.00 - 16.00
- Saturday - 10.00 - 13.00
- Sunday - Closed
- Viewing By Appointment